“Best in Brickell” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toscana Divino

Toscana Divino
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscana Divino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 4,138 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Miami, Florida
“Best in Brickell”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

May be 15 to 20 times to this location. We live in Brickell, tried at least a couple times the other equivalent type of restaurant. when we want perfect, food, service and no surprises with clients or family, Lunch or dinner, we have a no brainer: Toscana divino.
Consistency is difficult in the food scene. They have it.
Never thought about writting a reviews before, because you often write when something went wrong. If you know italian food, just go, closed eyes.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sao Paulo
“Authentic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

An authentic Italian restaurant in Miami! Toscana Divino is true to its roots and delivers amazing food and great service. I definitely recommend and due to the variety of dishes, one can easily eat there more than once.

• Visited April 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
“nicely executed ristorante”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a favorite haunt of one of my friends so I took on faith that this would be a good choice and it did not disappoint. The prix fixe menu offered a nice range of options. Still not cheap but worth the price. Excellent wine list (be sure to start at the last page where the specials are listed!).

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
“A place to try more than once!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Valet parking is available and discounted for guests who dine here. $15 vs $8.

Please try the mushroom risotto and lamb chops. Both of these dishes were super memorable and tasty. If I wasn't so full I would have probably ordered a second round of lamb.
Skip the smoked baked mashed potatoes, all show, no flavor and unfortunately tasted like they were from a box!
Make a reservation through opentable.com and get your well deserved points.

I think one thing I didn't like is that my table for 2 was in the most awkward place by the exit from the bar to the outdoor seating. Bad flow, plus I was worried my guest or I would get hit by at tray.

Be prepared to pay Miami prices. The cost of the meal was quite expensive for 2... But in honesty, other than the potatoes, I thought it was a pretty awesome dinner.

Miami, Florida
“Great Florentine Dinner in Miami”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Haven't spent 10 days in Italy recently, makes you very demanding when it comes to Italian Food in Miami. I am happy to say I had the pleasure of enjoying a very Florentine Dinner at Toscana Divino! My fiance and I were lucky to get last minute reservations for Saturday night last weekend and had the pleasure of enjoying a lovely place and atmosphere. We started with the Pici Senesi - which was exquisite, and the Maccheroni Sugo Toscano "Beef Ragu" - it was also excellent with a good amount of meat on it. For our second plate, we shared the Chianti Braised Veal Cheek "Guanciale" - Also excellent. All of the food was very flavorful and good portions. We also had two of their cocktails - unfortunately I cannot remember the name, but the one with Pomegranate was great.

We will definitely be back, specially after seeing their Bisteca a la Fiorentina (Fiorentina 42oz Steak) on the menu. We had the pleasure to enjoy this steak in Florence Italy and have been wanting to eat it again. Hope Toscana Divino won't disappoint us went we actually have it, but we are definitely coming back for the Florentine Dinner! :)

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Toscana Divino? Share your experiences!