“WOW-I wish that this restaurant was in the Chicago Area”
Review of Toscana Divino

Toscana Divino
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscana Divino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 4,252 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Fine Dining Italian Cuisine. At Toscana Divino Chef Andrea Marchesin leads this artisan kitchen providing an authentic and at the same time very contemporary Italian experience in a very elegant setting.
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“WOW-I wish that this restaurant was in the Chicago Area”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was on business in the Miami-Brickel area of town and walked by this restaurant at dinner time. The menu is excellent and they make their own pasta! I went in an my adventure started. The Bartender-Mauro Sivieri and the Manager-Alex Blower were most excellent and helpful with my ordering. I had the Prosciutto Tuscana and Maltaglati Fruitti De Mare. WOW! WOW! WOW! It was so good that I had to go back to the kitchen and compliment Chef Jullian. This is not a place to miss and I can't wait to be back to enjoy another OUSTANDING Dining Experience!!! Also, the location and ambiance is great!

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Great Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I celebrated my Birthday here. It was divine. The food was excellent and the service was remarkable. They even brought me out a birthday dessert with a huge sparkler. I wish I could share the pictures. If you are in downtown Miami, this is a must!

Visited September 2013
Bergamo, Italy
“great food”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

great location, great crawd, great food, great bar! very cool and a big thank you to Sergio one of the manager.

Visited August 2013
Ravenna, Italy
“Very Good Italian atmosphere”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very Good Italian atmosphere , nice attendance from waiters and Managers .
Most of them Italians so ... they know what to do !!
Excellent fish Carpaccio as starter and good Tuscany pasta .
Very nice enviroment for romantic and/or business meals .
Brickell n. 1 now in Miami .

• Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“The best restaurant in town”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This restaurant has never let me down. I went there with family from out of town and even if it was a Friday night and it was busy, they had no problem accommodating us when I called to let them know I was going to be late. Mauro, the manager, was expecting us, sat us immediately and never lost sight of us, making us feel as if we were the only ones there, and everyone seemed to be just happy to have us, our server was so nice (as always) and incredibly knowledgable and his recommendations were just perfect. The food was cooked to perfection and full of flavour. If you really want to impress someone, this restaurant is a must.

• Visited September 2013