“Cool place to eat & watch world go by”
Review of Toscana Divino

Toscana Divino
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscana Divino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 4,202 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Fine Dining Italian Cuisine. At Toscana Divino Chef Andrea Marchesin leads this artisan kitchen providing an authentic and at the same time very contemporary Italian experience in a very elegant setting.
Sydney, Australia
“Cool place to eat & watch world go by”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Bricknell is a pretty cool eating and drinking area in the 'business district' centre of Miami. It's a buzzing place and you see all forms of life walk by. Toscana Divino is right in the centre of all of it with a cool forecourt and inside area. The service was great and attentive, the Italian food and wine was excellent and we had terrific entertainment value commenting on all the forms of dress-up humanity that passed us by.
The place wasn't cheap, at almost $200 for two, with a decent bottle of wine, but it was a fun night.

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Miami, Florida
“Good Food, excellent service!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I arrived and was greeted by Yoly Dominguez who was very friendly and acomadating and she asked our names. We ordered our drinks and appetizers and were served in a very timely manner by a very friendly professional staff. The food was fresh and the presentation simple but nice. We ordered the osso bucco which was spectacular and was plated table side. All in all in was a great meal and we will definitely be back. After being seated for approximately 3 hours , Yoly checked on us and remembered us by name which left me very impressed . Thank you!

Visited April 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Toscana Divino – The Best of Italy on Mary Brickell Village”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I had know the General Mgr Mauro for many years from Casa Tua, but never managed to try his new restaurant in Miami, because our Miami Beach has its own great choice of fine tables.
So it was with anticipation that we reserved at his restaurant last week. We were given a nice big table, but first visited the kitchen and Chef Fabian (English). A state of the art modern Cucina where the dishes are created almost in front of you at the counter, open access to the inside dining room.
We started with the Polipo (Octopus with a Puttanesca sauce) and my wife took half a portion of the Pappardelle Finocchiano (with sausage Ragu and Pecorino cheese) – and I have to say at this point we looked at each other and said ‘It can’t get much better in Italy itself’. The pasta was as if prepared by La Mamma in your little village in Piemonte.
As a main course my wife had the Pollo Arosto (natural chicken with a Chimichurri Sauce) and I went for the Costata di Maialino ( the thickest all natural Berkshire Pork Chop I had ever seen, also with a Tuscan Chimichurri sauce)). It came with Verdure del Contadino (baby vegetables of Brussels sprouts, fennel and sweet potatos with a …..sauce). We were really impressed, this restaurant was molto bono, much better than your Italian American kitchen, you got a whiff of the real Italy.

We were trying to pace ourselves and watch our weight so we are eating half portions. The other dish I had my eye on was the Chianti Braised Veal Cheeks and my wife the Branzino, but we leave this for another visit.

• Visited April 2013
“Tuscany ...in Miami”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great spot in the center of Miami .Most of all with a real Tuscan food.I have been many times and no once I was disappointed.Now it became a bit to popular and its not as easy as before to find a table quikly......its ok still good food !!!

Visited May 2012
Ft Lauderdale
“Terrible and expensive”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food is regular. Among others we ordered gnocchi with a pomodoro sauce which had no taste, was dull. Salads no special mention. My wife liked the beef carpaccio ($18), skimpy. The service was poor and they charge you 18% for 4 people in a table. The waiter was a guy trying to act like an italian with a fake accent who asked my kids if they liked more soda.. of course.. yes!!, there is no refill on sodas and you find this out .. in the check!, so came on guys, a regular soda is $4.00 and you charge twice with no advice when a kid ask for some more?? When you complaint about it, their answer this is our policy!! Avoid it, try something real.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Tom185

Been to Toscana Divino? Share your experiences!