“Tuscany ...in Miami” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toscana Divino

Toscana Divino
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscana Divino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 4,138 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Tuscany ...in Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great spot in the center of Miami .Most of all with a real Tuscan food.I have been many times and no once I was disappointed.Now it became a bit to popular and its not as easy as before to find a table quikly......its ok still good food !!!

Visited May 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Ft Lauderdale
“Terrible and expensive”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food is regular. Among others we ordered gnocchi with a pomodoro sauce which had no taste, was dull. Salads no special mention. My wife liked the beef carpaccio ($18), skimpy. The service was poor and they charge you 18% for 4 people in a table. The waiter was a guy trying to act like an italian with a fake accent who asked my kids if they liked more soda.. of course.. yes!!, there is no refill on sodas and you find this out .. in the check!, so came on guys, a regular soda is $4.00 and you charge twice with no advice when a kid ask for some more?? When you complaint about it, their answer this is our policy!! Avoid it, try something real.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tom185
managua
“by the book, sometimes a mistake.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our dear friends in Miami always look out for new places when we come up from Nicaragua, and although one of us wears shirts that would look out of place at the University Club in san fransisco, we are well travelled and certainly have a wide experience of eating .

The menu and its tuscan origins were most attractive, and we chose Osso Bucco ( for two )
with risotto @ $65.00. To me this indicates that each plate will contain risotto and a shank of veal with the marrow. Any questions so far?

We were seated , i noticed, at the Mespoulet table section far from the kitchen, (probably due to the outlandish shirt), and when our meal arrived and was served our plates were served with risotto, ( very good) and one shank with one marrow knife on a separate plate, which I served to my wife. After a while a manager came over and asked how everything was going.
I am waiting for my osso bucco, but the risotto is very good I said.

Oh said the manager, thats how it comes!!!! Comes! I replied, where from? He backtracked.
Maybe the menu is slightly misleading, Perhaps I should make you another one, would you like a glass of tuscan wine.

A handsome recovery, no rancor, my congratulations, if a mistake is made correct it !!!

The shank arrived , was eaten with the note that the marrow was slightly watery, because it was prepacked and not defrosted properly but given the circumstances this was understandable.

A very professionall operation, we will go back certainly..

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank chefgeraldManagua
Istanbul, Turkey
“I do not think it merits 5 stars”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Although its name is very appetising, the menu has limited Italian flavour. The olive oil served with bread at the entry is excellent. Meal Portions are closer to Europe size. Do not expect big size plats. The place is in the middle of the city and very animated.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Miami, Florida
“Great Food And Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

This Restaurant is hands down one of the best Italian restaurant in South Florida and in the Brickell Area. Presentation of the food was amazing and great serving portions. Waiter was really knowledgable about the menu, had great suggestions, and great customer service. Sebastian gave us a wonderful dining experience! Toscana Divina has also a great selection of wines!. Highly recommended!.

• Visited February 2013