“Belissimo”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

My family (husband and kids aged 7 and 10), had a delicious light dinner yesterday evening. The food was delicious. It was piping hot, freshly made and with lovely fresh ingredients. The decor is very unique and relaxed and the service was friendly - the kids were even given gellato tasting to try as many as they liked! We would absolutely recommend a visit.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stopped on a whim, while staying at the Doubletree. Waited for service, as they were short-staffed. WORTH THE WAIT. Our server was attentive, explaining & recommending dishes. All 4 in our group were delighted, from 8 year old through grandmother :). We all shared our dishes as each was wonderful.

1  Thank layner
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Located in the mall between the Marriott and the Doubletree> My wife and I decided to stop here for a late dinner one night after her conference. The café is owned by an Italian couple and the food is all homemade. My wife had the lasagna which she says was delicious. I wasn't too hungry, so I had the Caprese salad which was also delicious. The seating is very limited but the service and food make up for it. The even have gelato.

1  Thank Ragu_ON
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is legit Italian, the people that work there are super nice and have great costumer service except one girl but it's ok. Food is great, they change menu daily, I'm lucky to live next to it so I get to try different plates. The meat lasagna is great but even better their white lasagna. The desserts are great. Also the protons is to share, way too big. They have great wines. You can take your dog and eat outside enjoying the view

1  Thank BikerKittyKat7
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a good choice for a breakfast and lunch. They did not do brunch but some of us had bacon and eggs and some had lunch sandwiches. All were generous and well prepared by this "mom and pop" restaurant/market.

1  Thank Stevie C

Been to La Bottega on the Bay? Share your experiences!