“Authentic food!”

Cross street: 137 Ave SW 120 St
Douglasville, Georgia
“Authentic food!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The service was great, the food authentic. We took a off chance to try it, since it was in a strip mall. This was an excellent choice.The Kibbie was very well prepared, and the Meza Mediterranean appetizer was a meal in itself. This is a must visit if in the area.

• Visited October 2013

Miami, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This restaurant is a very good choice if you know Mediterranean food. Do not expect Latin food, this is authentic Mediterranean food with a good choice from different areas, Spain, Morocco, Greece and also Lebanese food. My favorite dish is stuffed cabbage served with Greek potatoes.
And, yes, the owner have always brought the bill to us and we don't see anything wrong with this, also the minimum for the discount coupons is $22.00.
We love this restaurant and are very glad we live very close by.

• Visited August 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Decent”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Decent food, decent price but nothing out of the chart!

Mediterranean food is served, and Patatas Bravas is what I liked the most!

• Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were there this past weekend as we wanted to try something new and we left the restaurant very happy with the food. We had sandwiches, gyros (very fresh and delicious) and also kibble for appetizer. To finalize our meal we had dulce de leche cheese cake (so good!!!). The service was very attentative and we didn't have to wait long for the food to get served. Will be coming back and bring friends. Thanks!!"

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Humiliating experience!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If there is an option for 0 stars this place deserves it!!! The food is not all that to begin with. I saw a deal on here and I purchased it. I called placed my order and proceeded to pick it up. I get to the place and I'm greeted by a waitress, she gets my order and the owner comes over to charge me. (Great cause this guy has the worst attitude ever and is not very friendly and treats his employees like animals instead of human beings) I present the voucher to him and he acts like he didn't know what he was looking at. The voucher is for $20 worth of food. My order total was $17.xx... So his first excuse was that the order did mot exceed or came close to the $20. So I told him that it was fine and that I didn't care about the 2.xx that remained. He then said well "no, I can't take it because I'm not making any money off of it because the voucher is for customers that spend more than $20 at the restaurant". I showed him the voucher and explained that no where on the voucher does it say that you cannot order to go or that it is dine-in only. He said, "I'm the owner, my rules. You can call YELP and complaint but I will not accept the voucher". He handed the food back to the waitress and told her to take it back. He treats all his employees with no manners just like his customers. This so called business he thinks he is running is not going to last him very long. I will never purchase and deal on YELP and I will never bring business back to this place. Good luck if you decide to go here!

• Visited April 2013