“Consistently an excellent meal with great service ”
Review of Caffe Di Notte

Caffe Di Notte
Ranked #402 of 4,202 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Consistently an excellent meal with great service ”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We eat here all the time and I never disappointed. Don't be intimidated by the strip mall- this place is so great it is worthy of being in Coral Gables. The food is amazing. My recommendation is for you to wait until you hear the specials before you decide on what you want to eat. I've never had a bad meal. The pasta specials are always delightful and the appetizers are too good to share with another person. I recommend saving space for dessert because the guava pastry and tiramisu are delicious - the tiramisu has small pieces of Heath bar- yum! We have been here with our small children and the staff is always very welcoming. The children's home made chicken fingers are incredible and their fries are so crispy that I end up mooching from the kids. This place is great on a special occasion and also great for a casual meal if you come early enough. I recommend 6 o'clock during the week if you have small children. It can be very busy on a Saturday night.

Miami, Florida
“This place never disappoints me! Amaziing food and service”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner to night with my husband and daughter. We ordered the tostones with garlic sauce and the special of the day appetizer which was scallops with lobster sauce and cheese, it was delicious! As for our entrees we ordered the seared tuna with guava risotto and red snapper with risotto!! Hands down, the best risotto I have ever had!
Since we live close by we go at least twice a month.. It's that amazing!! Love this restaurant so much!

“Excellent”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This Restaurant is great. I would recommended to anyone that enjoys Italian food and great service. I've been here for lunch, the food was delicious. Our waiter was great, we did not have to look for him, wait for water to be filled, ect. It is a hidden gem, will be back soon.

“As always excellent”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great service, as expected. The pear and goat cheese appetizer was great but the star if the night was the ossobucco and champagne risotto, cooked to perfection the meat was soft, tender ....the risotto provided a great balance. Simply spectacular.

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent service, fresh food, delicious meals”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have been to this local place for lunch and dinner on multiple occasions and have always been pleased. It is a diamond in the rough... the "rough" being endless strip malls with forgettable shops and restaurants along 72nd street. You'll have to look to find this place but it will be worth the trouble!

They always have an attentive staff that will read off some 4 - 5 specials -- definitely listen to these before you order - they are always fresh and unique flavors. They offer yummy bread rolls and a whipped garlic cream cheese butter concoction that is great for the bread bellies out there (like me). The menu leans towards Italian but this is no place for mama's Sunday sauce. They go deeper and farther than standard Italian fare and their meals infuse a variety of flavors - I always go for the pumpkin ravioli in some sort of a buttery sweet goodness sauce. I think that may be the official name, "buttery sweet goodness sauce." ha ha. It is a sweet dish that some may find over the top, but it is perfect in my mouth! Their desserts are interesting, too. Not the same old cheesecake and creme brulee - expect crepes, souffles, and other fancy treats. At lunch time, they offer an prix fixe "executive lunch" which is basically an appetizer, main dish and dessert for a single price -- an affordable way to try it all.

Typical of the local culture, you will have to ask for the check - no one is going to hurry you out of this place. Perfect for a business lunch or date night! Highly recommend!

• Visited April 2013

Been to Caffe Di Notte? Share your experiences!