“Everything was excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were six we were all bragging about what we had selected to eat. We had a variety of dishes all were excellent. the restaurant is sitting in an old strip mall in Sunset Drive hidden in the corner, dont't let that stop you from a great dinner experience. Even the atmosphere inside the place was good. The service was also great. A restaurant where the food is so good that people want to give you a taste of their dish so you can taste for yourself how good it is.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great food, creative, tasty. Great way to treat kids, they will go out of theirway to ensure they feel comfrotable and well attended. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This restaurant is a real sleeper.

The chef is absolutely excellent, serving a variety of dishes that are truly outside the box. Our server was both professional and caring, making for a easygoing and very tasty dinner.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

So it is a Saturday Night and you are going out for a late dinner and want to stay away from South Beach or the Gables but want a nice atmosphere and great food this is one of the handful of places to do that in the Kendall area. Location is unpretencious if not commercial since it is in a strip shopping center. Once inside the simple but tasteful decor puts you at ease. The service is so wonderful it may even make the food taste better, the staff was accomodating and was able to find a combination that was exactly what my wife wanted that night. Filet mignon was perfect as was my chicken rolatini, the rissotto was the best and just what we were looking for. They have a comprehensive wine list even though a glass of house wine was good for this dinner. For all those that like to bring their own there is a reasonable corkage fee so I would recomend you go for it with your wine. I am actually looking forward to a return visit and tryiing to find some other gem on the menu. It may be just the place for you for that special dinner. Excellent!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a small Italian restaurant with the walls covered in colorful oil paintings. The menu is short but it is the daily special you want to pay attention to. I must have gone like 10 times now and I have never been disappointed. The crab cake for appetizer is delicious and the fish of the day is so soft that it melts in your mouth. Last night I has fillet mignon with a Marsala sauce that was delicious. Normaly I do not care for lamb but I trod a bite from my Mom's and it was very good.

Been to Caffe Di Notte? Share your experiences!