Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best part of our trip!

My boyfriend and I took our first trip to Miami this year and the only activity we booked was this... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
H2609BIfrancescac
Amazing Experience..

Best money I’ve spent on this trip! I recommend to anyone that is in Miami! Mike is awesome! I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
V855NSeduardop

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $40.34
from $989.00
from $450.00
from $80.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2020

Our family of 3 thoroughly enjoyed our speedboat tour captained but Michelle. She kept us safe and showed us so much of Biscayne Bay. We loved the celebrity insights and background provided on the various mansions. Would highly brecommend,

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed February 11, 2020

Michele was our guide, on time and friendly. She was informative and pleasant. It was wonderful to see Miami from the water. I highly recommend.

Reviewed February 10, 2020

Being my first tour of this type, I was nervous at first. Our tour guide was phenomenal!!! She put me at ease. Her skill and knowledge made for a very pleasantly memorable experience!!
This is DEFINITELY A MUST when visiting Miami!! It was like an interactive episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous!!!!!

Reviewed February 10, 2020

Enjoyed this immensely, was one of the highlights of our trip. Michelle was a great tour guide and made the 90 minutes thoroughly enjoyable.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We are so glad we booked this tour! It was the highlight of our trip to Miami Beach. Michelle knows her surroundings and gave us lots of details about the area. The boat is spacious and it felt like a private tour. We definitely recommend it! Thank you Michelle!