Midtown Inn Miami
$199
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$102
$189
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
$110
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$122
$119
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
$163
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 31, 2014

What your room will include:
- Bed bugs, you will even get itchy blisters
- Dirty floors, bathroom and bathtub
- Strong mold smell
- The light in my room was replaced by an smoke detector, which would activate after 3 min in the shower.
- There's no "do not disturb" sign available, they will knock hard on your door two times a day to take away the towels and to replace them later, the will not clean the floor ever though.
- The breakfast was just assorted cookies and coffee which you will need to collect from a dirty tab next to the lobby and take to your room, to do that you will have to exit the hotel.
- They were doing some construction work on the room next to mine, they started early in the morning even on the weekends, some days it was not possible to stay in due to the noise.
- They denied that the have received a package addressed to me, I had to email the manager and magically the package appeared later that day, my name was printed on it in all caps and clearly visible, they signed for the package 2 days before. I had to came back after checking out to retrieve it.

I stayed for another week in Miami, but of course moved to another hotel.

Room Tip: Do not book here.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank flaminidavid
Reviewed April 22, 2014

When you look at the place from the outside you think it's a typical budget motel. I was shocked at how clean and spacious this hotel was at a reasonable rate. The taxi driver recommended this place to me. I trusted his word and was not disappointed. New clean tiles on the floor, microwave, refrigerator, iron and ironing board. Let's not forget the breakfast in the morning from 7am to 9am. Nice danishes and bagels, cereal and juice and the coffee, oh the coffee. So good had to go back for a second cup. Yes and they have a pool too. So if you are on a budget this is a great place.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank abeazer2013
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Location is good and the room was clean. Breakfast was poor, and they have no tables in breakfast area. And no private walk from breakfast area to the rooms. So guests have to pick up the breakfast and go out on street with all plates and cups to walk to the room.
Pool was small and dirty.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank sinichka1
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Quite nice for the price. Breakfast is poor. Microwave in the room, and a little fridge with freezer. A bit too far from downtown, cab is needed. Ok pool with sun beds.
Lies close to Taco Bell, Wendy´s, McDonald´s, Pollo Tropicale and Denny´s, plus a gas station and a pharmacy. Quite a long way to a liquor store, and no nice restaurants in short distance. No good shopping in close distance.
The rooms were clean, but sometimes the cleaners didn´t come back to clean if we were in/around our rooms.

Room Tip: Room 204 and 205
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Line M
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This was easily the worst hotel experience I've ever had. I booked a non-smoking room for 5 nights and when I got there was given a smoking room. When I brought it to their attention they told me they didn't have anymore rooms available that night but would switch me the next day. The room (especially the bathroom) was filthy. I felt like using the shower would make me dirtier.

I was switched to the non-smoking room the next day and, while cleaner than the first room, it was still filthy. There was what looked like fresh toothpaste on the carpet by the sink when we got there and it stayed there all 4 nights, was never cleaned up. There were empty water bottles and garbage under the beds. I don't know if they were ever cleaned before. There was hair in the bathtub when we first got into the room. Just gross overall.

Twice I went down to the front desk and nobody was there. The first time I was down there (along with someone else trying to check in) for over 10 minutes and nobody came to the desk.

Our cable went out at least 5 or 6 times (not due to weather - it was gorgeous out).

On the morning of the 4th day I got a phone call from the front desk telling me my reservation was for only 4 days and I had to leave the room. I had to walk down there and show him my confirmation email stating I was there for 5 days.

The whole experience was ridiculous and I have no idea how they could actually have a "B" rating by the BBB.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business