“Surprisingly good food and drink...at the airport.”

Beaudevin Miami Airport
Ranked #656 of 4,252 Restaurants in Miami
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Surprisingly good food and drink...at the airport.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had a four hour layover at Miami International Airport the other day and stumbled upon this little airport treasure. Terrific appetizers and at least one off-menu special each day. Prices were reasonable, the by-the-glass wine list was well chosen, and there was a full bar to boot. Good service topped it off. I did not expect something quite this good in an airport terminal.

• Visited August 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Tasty appetizers and great wind list.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a long lay over so we stopped in here for a glass of wine and a appetizer. The service was good, the chairs are comfy and the food was great. We shared the goat cheese and bruschetta app paired with a Sauvignon Blanc, it was excellent!

• Visited August 2013
“Perfect stop at MIA”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

So you have a couple of hours to kill and burgers are not your thing. Stop by Beaudevin, have a great glass of wine (fantastic options, including Caymus Cabernet) and a light snack/lunch.

• Visited June 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“The worst tapas in the USA!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Canned Hummus with poor quality olive oil (not even sure it was olive oil). Mediocre cheese selection. Tomato feta dip appeared like a 5 year old made. In summary, for a tapas restaurant, they had the idea but definitely lacked the substance. Will not be back!!!

• Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Cheaters”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

They have a picture of an amazing bagel with cream cheese and salmon at the entrance. I entered there just to order one for my flight. First I had to wait until the employees payed any attention to me. Then I order that expensive bagel ($11.34)...two minutes later they gave me a bag with my order and I left. On the flight when I was ready to eat it I discovered that they just gave me an empty bagel, a tiny slice of slamon (not inside the bagel) and a portion of cream cheese. Nothing to spread the cheese, Not even a napkin. So I guess I've been robbed by this people. I had pay for a prepaired fine bagel, not an empty one and a tiny slice of salmon on the side.

• Visited April 2013