“My 4th time here, and it is still a highlight of any trip through Miami” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beaudevin Miami Airport

Beaudevin Miami Airport
Ranked #554 of 4,138 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“My 4th time here, and it is still a highlight of any trip through Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Situated at Gate D 24 in Miami's airport is a small, quiet hideaway for a quick lunch and glass of good wine. I always choose the Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Plate. It's healthful, colorful and yummy. In addition to lunch, they also offer breakfast until 10:00 and "large plates" and sandwiches. The charcuterie plate at the next table looks delicious, too. Maybe next time...

Pardon me, now, while I return to my glass of excellent Sonoma Cutrer.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank nst2

Havelock North, New Zealand
“A wine bar in an airport?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I found this place on a walk around Terminal D while blowing some time before my next flight. It was a smallish unassuming restaurant among all the chains.
The wine list wasn't huge, but it covered around 4-7 wines per category from all around the world, and they offered by the glass, by the carafe, or by the bottle, which was sort of nice.
I enjoyed a bottle of Savignon Blanc from Chile with a friend. Wasn't the best I have ever tasted, but certainly wasn't the worst either.
The food offerings were more Tapas style, with a few large plates thrown in.
The hummus appetizer incorporated warmed flat bread and came with some peppers and cucumber. It was very nice, and surprisingly filling.
I would recommend the stop if you need to weedle away a few hours in the Miami Airport

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Los Angeles, California
“Unimaginative wines; music drowned out the conversation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

It's 8 a.m., and a friend and I just want to get a nice bottle of bubbly and have some quiet conversation. But NO. the wine offerings are surprisingly bland -- cobbled together from a tame corporate list, and unimaginative. Rather than a Veuve Cliquot for about a C-note, we chose a passable prosecco at just under fifty bucks. We saw plate after plate of generous breakfast food go by, and that is the good part. What sucked was the blaring rock-n-roll. At EIGHT AY EM. Note to management: you are a wine bar; it's time you start acting like one. ... When we asked the waiter if he'd please put on some jazz or classical music, he answered, "i can't change the station, but I can turn it down." How is that possible? I mean, seriously? Our beleagured waiter did turn down the volume, but the station remained. At our first sip, we were treated to Pat Travers' sultry scream, "Snortin' whiskey; drinking cocaine!" ...

Hey, Nascar fans, this is your place. Frankly, I'll scoot on down the hall to somewhere calmer next time.

Ellisville, Missouri
“Surprisingly nice place in Miami airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Almost didn't go in but that would have been a mistake. I had a nice Sauvignon Blanc and the Charcuterie Plate. It was a wonderful assortment of meats with Judy enough pieces of French baguette to eat it with. Also has a couple olives and some baby dill pickles that mixed well with the two mustards that came also. One was like a spicy mustard the other was a snappy Dijon--I really liked them both. What an awesome little find when you have to spend some time in the American Airlines terminal! Don't pass it up.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Relax and enjoy at the airport.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our flight just happened to empty in front of this great little gem. My wife and I sat down and it was great from that point on. The food was surprisingly good and wine was perfect. The prices were as to be expected in a airport. My wife who is a vegetarian completely enjoyed her meal and we both got lost in the wine. If you have a layover, stop in and enjoy!!!