“Excellent food”

Mi Rinconcito Mexicano
Ranked #248 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This is a little hole in the wall with excellent food. I was not expecting great Mexican food but indeed it is the best Mexican food I have found in Miami. I recommend their tacos. They are exquisite.

1  Thank AJCC1

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is so far the best mexican resturant. I am not Mexican but my Partner and many of my friends are and they say is the closest to Mexico there is in Miami. Be have been going for the last 3 years at least once a month. I just love everything on the menu but my best recomendation for first timers is combinacion #1
I have a couple of friends from switzerland that as soon as they land we drive directly to the restaurant.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

As a Mexican residing in Miami, this is the closest to the food I used to eat in Mexico. Authentic flavor !

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We have better authentic Mexican food in Michigan. We ordered a burrito and something like a fajita. Neither had very lil meat and no seasoning in burrito. No sauce no salsa. Bland and plain. Asked for salsa but waitress could barely speak English. Pricey for the amount of food and quality. It was clean and staff friendly but food is.not worth the time or money .

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I had been here a year ago, and remembered it to be nicer. Came back with friends, and the food was just ok.
Maybe I didn't pay attention the first time around, but this time I was more into detailing the place, and it is not even nice to be there.
The food tends to be closer to real mexican than the usual tex-mex stuff you'll find around; but still it is not really good.
Would look someplace else for Mexican food.

1  Thank fcgg