“Amazing Indian cooking class”
Review of Ayesha's Kitchen

Ayesha's Kitchen
Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Indian cooking class”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband enrolled us in Ayesha's cooking class for my 30th birthday and it was such an enjoyable experience that I've since gone back for three more classes. The classes feature a demonstration of a multiple-course meal -- salad, vegetable side dish, rice pilaf/bread, entree, dessert -- with step-by-step, detailed instructions so you can follow along. The experience is topped off with a lovely meal in Ayesha's backyard cabana, sampling the delectable dishes you've just seen being made. Ayesha is a true pro -- she radiates with energy and has such a wealth of knowledge. Of course, the proof is in the pudding -- whether or not you can replicate the dishes at home. Time and time again, I've been amazed that with Ayesha's guidance -- the first-hand demonstration and perfectly written directions -- I can enjoy with family and friends incredible, homemade Indian food.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank RMadkour

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Biryany rice”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have attended must of Ayesha's cooking classes, and I have been extremely pleased and impressed in all of them. She is a great chef and an exceptional person.
I begged (and begged, and begged) Ayesha to teach how to prepare Biryani rice, which I just love so much, I have tasted this rice on many different occasions, but Ayesha's recipe for Biryani rice is beyond good is EXTRAORDINARY!.
Ayesha will teach you how to prepare great Indian dishes, including the intricate steps and the exotic spices involved in Indian cooking. She is such a good teacher that so you will easily replicate these dishes a t home, The only spice that she expect you to add to her recipes is a little spice from your heart

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rosa H
Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Team building event at Ayesha's kitchen”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We did a team building course with Ayesha in her home and had a great time. It was good to mix watching Ayesha with individual's helping at certain stages and then us all being able to sit down together in her beautiful garden setting to eat a fantastic meal. Ayesha's passion for Indian food and cooking came across strongly and that made the experience so much more enjoyable for us all. Would definitely recommend!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Becky I
Tamarac, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First class Indian cooking experience!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was looking for a cooking class for my husband's birthday and found online that Ayesha's Kitchen was already rated one of the best in Florida. She was so friendly from day one about the gift certificate! I had chosen the vegetarian cooking class and it went great! People were nice and focused, and Ayesha is very well-organized: she gives you the recipes and offers so many different menus. She also knows so much about spices and specific ustensils for Indian food! I really loved how we could all participate to the cooking while being encouraged by her in an family-like atmosphere! My husband loved it, and being able to eat the food we prepared in a lovely garden afterwards was priceless! Totally recommend the experience!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Lilette33
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Indian Cooking Class”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

WOW... Everything about this experience was incredible. My boyfriend and I took the Butter Chicken class and the food was AMAZING. The instructions for the recipes were very well written and easy to follow. The instructor (Ayesha) was completely amazing! She was so energetic, positive, patient and answered everybody's questions and did everything step by step. I have never had Indian food as good as hers! I went with my boyfriend and it ended up being such a fun little date for us. We met so many friendly people. The whole experience was so much fun and educational! I have been to so many cooking classes where the food is good but I never make the food again because of how complicated the recipes are. My boyfriend and I already made two of the recipes we learned from Ayesha that turned out perfect!!!! If you love Indian food and are in the mood for a good cooking class, Ayesha's Kitchen is a MUST!

Visited August 2013