Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$600.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ayesha's Kitchen
from $600.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I heard about Auesha'a Kitchen online while trying to find local Indian cooking classes. She was the only one I found and I was plesantly surprised! The class it self is great and the menu always changes, but the best part is eating the delicious food afterward on a beautifully set table! It's worth every penny, truly!!!! And she sells premeasured packets of the required spices/ingredients to cook at home if you wish.

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank Rebeca D
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I took part in last Saturday’s Biriyani class. EXTRAORDINARY!!!!! Ayesha’s expertise and wonderful personality make this experience a very pleasant one. In addition to leaving with a broader understanding of the culture and cooking of India, one has the opportunity to mingle and learn from the crowd that shares this class. This is my fifth class and I have to say I am not stopping: every new class is an amazing discovery. My palate simply doesn’t want to stop!

1  Thank Maria L
Reviewed July 2, 2014

To say it was a wonderful experience would simply be an understatement!! I took the Mogul Emperor's Feast class where we learned how to cook several of my favorite dishes including Chicken Biriyani and Tikka Masala. I must say that her recipes are not comparable to most indian restaraunts that I have been to. The ingredients used were as authentic as they could come. The food was outstanding, the scenery was relaxing. Ayesha's enthusiasm was contagious and all inspiring, very hospitable and comforting. Truly pleasant. I cannot wait to take another class!!

Melissa Camero

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank MeliCam95
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We chose the Traditional Chicken Curry meal. First & most important is that the food was delicious. Better than in a restaurant! Ayesha arrived at our home, and didn't even blink at the chaos of 3 kids who wanted to help, and dogs underfoot. She taught us about spices, as well as cooking. She is gracious and lovely, and we can't wait to have our next class. Thank you, Ayesha!

1  Thank JudithAJR
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I am 11 years old and took this with my parents and 10 year old little sister and we all loved it. The best part is that you can learn about Indian spices, food and remedies, and after you have prepared the meal you have made you get to eat it with the rest of the class. I liked it a lot because it is a very small class and it was very interactive you even got to help her make it! Another good quality to it was afterwards you can buy a butter chicken starter kit which gives you a lot of the spices etc. and I also bought an air tight container for the spices which I would highly recommend investing in. Once the Autumn courses start my family and I are very excited to take more of Ayesha's AWESOME CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Marcos B