“Spice of Love”
Review of Ayesha's Kitchen

Ayesha's Kitchen
Reviewed December 14, 2013

One Sunday afternoon, my husband and I spent the day with Ayesha and her love of cooking. My husband loves to cook and experiment with flavors, and I am more of a baker than a cook. We had always wanted to take a cooking class, so we decided to find one for our anniversary. It was an awesome anniversary treat. Not only was Ayesha knowledgeable about spices and their benefits, but her love of cooking and sharing information is intoxicating. On top of it all, the food was delicious--a truly sensory experience that I will go back to again! Thank you Ayesha!

1  Thank Denelsa
"cooking experience"
"okra"
"favorite dishes"

Reviewed December 13, 2013

From amateur to confident chef (well not really but still…hehe), I have learned a lot from Ayesha’s cooking classes. Her friendly nature and bubbly personality really made me feel comfortable, and I really learned how to cook a lot of amazing dishes. I embrace my culture more now than ever. Plus I cook for all of my friends…and they ask for seconds all the time!!! :) I feel so fortunate to have an amazing cooking mentor and really look forward to many more cooking classes at Ayesha’s kitchen. :)

1  Thank mdneeru
Reviewed December 13, 2013

At Ayesha's kitchen it was a total dining experience. The food was delectable. The ambiance couldn't be more inviting. The outdoor dining at the end was one where time stood still. This was seconded only by the hospitality of our gracious and very friendly hostess and chef Ayesha. We were welcomed into her home with a big smile and bigger hug. Her ability to blend spices, laughter, History, and Indian culture together while remembering the names of all eight guests, in an interactive and non intimidating cooking session is unforgettable.

1  Thank Esmond S
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had the opportunity to visit India early this year and completely felt in love with the food and culture. Back in the US I tried to cook with some spices that I got in my trip but it was a complete fail. That's when I decided to take cooking classes with Ayesha. BEST IDEA EVER!. She's one of the most friendly teachers that I've had and she makes you feel that everybody is capable of cooking Indian food (And it's true!). Her recipes are easy to understand and the best part is that they're really healthy and as good and tasty as the food I tried in India. Can't wait for next year to start all over again with my indian food weekends :)

1  Thank Laurenque22
See more reviews
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My friend and I tried the class out of curiosity, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Far from being intimidating or difficult to follow, Ayesha shares her love for flavorful, healthy food with everyone who visits her kitchen for a class, and packs the time full of information, new experiences, and wonderful aromas and flavors. Ayesha and her classes are authentic, and the recipes are easy to duplicate to make something wonderful at home. For those who are interested, she also has spices and kitchen tools to purchase, so that you don't have to spend time searching for them yourself. I would highly recommend Ayesha's Kitchen to aspiring cooks at any level. You won't regret it!

1  Thank Tamara H