1,609 results
All reviews in coconut grove panorama restaurant frank ruiz eighth floor biscayne bay full kitchen city view valet parking coral gables one bedroom suite south beach business meeting miami area per day valet service sonesta balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Ask for room with the higher view. You will not be disappointed. Rooms are average, could use a little updating. Location is perfect for shopping and sightseeing.
Restaurant was great with Edra taking excellent care of us twice.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Margaret R, Manager at Hotel Aria, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

We appreciate your comments and we are pleased that our staff made you feel at home. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Coconut Grove.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

It was fine but I didn't think it was worth the money. While the lobby was nice the rooms weren't super impressive. There were some stains on the carpet, there was coffee but no tea, the internet speed was terrible even with membership in the hotel program, there weren't refrigerators in many of the rooms, the bathroom had the previous guests open shampoo, and when the staff put my luggage in my room they didn't close the door which meant all of my stuff was in an unlocked room for the day.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

On behalf of the hotel, please accept my apologies that your stay was less than perfect. Your feedback will help us to improve our overall guest experience and keep us focused on guest service. We appreciate your comments and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Friendly staff, great cocktails and bartenders, however, the room left me extremely unimpressed. A little more attention to detail goes a long way, folks. Thank goodness for the rooftop pool/bar...that helped!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

On behalf of the hotel please accept my apologies that your room was not up to your expectations. We offer many different room categories and our front desk team would be happy to provide other room options to make your stay more comfortable. Thank you for your comments about our staff and amazing views from the 8th floor pool deck. We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

Words cannot express how much I love this hotel! The location and views are superb! Every single staff member makes you feel like royalty and this is rare! The general manager Curtis was very hands on and you can tell that he treats his staff well and really cares about the customer experience. I am a huge foodie and I eat at different restaurants and hotels for fun. Let me just say that everything at this hotel is top notch 5 star fancy restaurant status. It blew me away. I can never come to Miami now without eating here. Jennifer Rosado is the BEST when it comes to booking meetings and events. If you want an event to remember you must book with Jennifer. She will definitely exceed your expectations! Love this hotel and I cannot wait to go back!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel and your comments about our staff. We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we value your business. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Frank Ruiz and the banquet staff are fabulous. They took excellent care of us. I love seeing people who love their job. It is clear that Mr.Ruiz is one of those people who takes pride in his work and it shows. Additionally Ezequiel from PSAV really took care of our technical needs.

Trip type: Traveled on business

We are thrilled that our banquet team ensured that your event was a success. Thank you for sharing your comments. We hope we will have the opportunity to host your next event.