“Great family restaurant .”
Review of Kris's Restaurant and Grill - CLOSED

Kris's Restaurant and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Just a great dining experience with well-prepared dishes, plentiful portions and excellent service.

There are newer reviews for Kris's Restaurant and Grill

Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten there many times has always very good Staff was very pleasant Very nice restaurant well decorated Reasonable prices And good food

1  Thank skeetabite
Reviewed April 8, 2012

They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everything we've trued has been great. Seating outside is really nice.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

As with many restaurants that start out with a bang some time down the road they cannot sustain the quality, service. They have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

This last time I was there the dinner hour had the favor of a three meal a day diner. ie: Entree cold, gummy sauces with never changing boring sides. They do have specials everynight but in my experience any other than the "mom and pop" entrees have been greasy and not particularly good.

Cutler Bay is starved for a good restaurant and this one does give enormous portions for a fair price but after a few visits you will realize it is not consistent, the quality has decreased and the service is hit or miss.

1  Thank flylady123
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I was at Kris's Restaurant this past weekend for a baby shower and I have to say - good food! What soured me was when I asked for a Mimosa and when I asked the price, the waitress said "$7.00" - I said "ok, I'll take two please" as I wanted to get one for my friend. The waitress brought me the drinks and I gave her a $20.00. Several minutes later, the bartender came over and exclaimed rather loudly that I hadn't "given" the waitress enough money. Well, if she had quoted me the correct price, I'd have given her the correct amount. Bottom line, I was charged $26.00 plus tax for drinks the waitress told me were $14.00 and yeah, like an idiot, I even tipped! I won't go back.