I visited my friend in USA and together we took 1 week long vacation in Miami. It was our first visit to Miami and hope we will return again, had lots of fun and sunshine :)
The hotel and rooms are modern, spacious, bright and clean with comfy beds, all staff very friendly and helpful. The reception is on the 6th floor and there is also bar, breakfast area, pool area outside which we used twice for evening swimming (loved the view of skyscrapers and planes flying over your head while lying in the pool).
Buffet style breakfast with a great variety is included (take-away hot chocolate yummmie).
Receptionists will be happy to give you a little map and instructions; but around the corner to the right from the hotel is an area with restaurants and bars (check out Blue Martini), and to the left is a Metro Mover stop which is free (don`t mix it with the other metro which is not) and this will take you to the Bayside Market (with more restaurants, bars, shops and evening entertainment).
We used Metro Movers (need to switch ones) and bus to get to the South Beach every day; it was easy, comfy enough and fun chatting to locals or other vacationers on the way-I highly recommend this experience :) plus we saved some cash which we used on other stuff instead ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown