Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown
Ranked #2 of 125 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed 5 nights in this hotel and it was a wonderful experience, I really enjoyed it. Room was very clean and extremely comfortable, including free wireless internet. Location is perfect with many restaurants around and walking distance to many interesting places like Miami Circle and Bayfront Park. Even Publix and Walgreens. Also Metromover is just around the corner the corner. Very safe area. And maybe the best of the hotel is the staff, extremely kind and helpful. Next time in Miami, I'll stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank RicardoTello
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear RicardoTello,

Thank you for visiting us all the way from Peru and for letting us know we exceeded all of your expectations. Thank you also for making our hotel your hotel of choice when visiting Miami.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I've stayed here a few times. The staff is so friendly. Restaurants and pubs near by. Grocery store and shops near. Everything within walking distance. Rooms are very nice. Breakfast a great value. Staff arranged a shuttle to take us to the Port. Staying here again for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank Angela O

Dear Angela O,

I wa happy to read you have stayed with us many times and that you enjoyed all your stays. Thank you also for posting this review, including a picture of our carpet.

We hope to see you back during your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

The pool very small, it is necessary to go to it in a dressing gown through the main lobby (the separate exit to pool isn't present). It is better to close this pool absolutely.
A half of windows of hotel comes for building. But building is conducted very silently and very quickly (in a year can be will finish).
Breakfast very much very poor (an omelet, a piece of sausage, flakes and rolls – anything else isn't present). The pleasure will be given only by the accommodation price, it too the small.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank pcmaxim

Dear Lugansk,

Thank you for writing your review but I am sorry to say I was not able to understand you completely regarding what you tried to convey about our windows. Our rooftop pool is not a regular swimming pool but a Spa Pool instead, which are generally smaller than regular pools. Being located at the 6th Floor with an excellent view, is usually well received by most guests. I am sorry it did not fullfill your expectations.

I hope you consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I hate to sound like a snob - but I had never stayed in a Hampton Inn. I went join my son who was doing the 1/2 Ironman and had already booked this hotel. I figured " how bad could it be?" Boy was I mistaken. The hotel was GREAT. The staff were incredibly helpful, the room was huge, immaculate, 2 queen sized beds and the location was excellent ( a few steps from the free people mover and other public transportation (you do not want to have a car in south Miami)) we found an authentic, family owned Italian restaurant around the corner and the free breakfast gave us a good start. The pool area was very restful. I left my bathrobe in the room - and after 1 call it was sent to my home. Very impressed with this hotel. Hilton, please forgive me for being a snob. This will be my first choice when I am in Miami next.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Bizplan

Dear Bizplan,

Thank you so much for giving us a try and for letting us know you loved your stay. I was also happy to read you got reunited with the item you left behind.

We will be looking forward to see you back soon!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Stayed one night pre- cruise in Oct. 2013. Booked using Hilton honors points. I loved the cleanliness of the hotel itself. The comfort of the room and beds was great as well. The one big negative was no On-site dining options and NO ROOM SERVICE! We arrived at 10:30pm from a cross country non- stop from San Francisco and were famished upon arrival at hotel. After inquiring about room service we were told delivery was available from local restaurants only to discover that delivery stops at 11pm. Staff was kind and gave us a bottle of water and some trail mix... Lol.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank fierce57
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear fierce57,

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know you loved the cleanliness of our hotel and the comfort of the rooms. I sent you a separate message that explains the Hampton Brand does not offer On-Site Room Service nor Restaurants as those features only increase the overall prices of the rooms for every guest, including most that do not use those features.

Our hotel is surrounded by restaurants, mostly open until very late and all within walking distance. also, our 6th Floor Suite-Shop offers a variety of food items, including sandwiched and frozen entrees, to satisfy every appetite. I am also glad to inform that in a few weeks, three new restaurants will open right here at our building, at street level. They are Batch Gastro Pub, City Slickers (Subs and Salads) and 3 Chefs (Chinese). I am sure they will add to our already convenient location.

Again, thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I spent one night in Hampton Inn, which is very new, clean, unique hotel than others Hampton Inn. The front desk is great helpful and your first drink is on the house. You can take free metro train to Heat game without any traffic, the metro station is only 1min away from hotel. Definitely it is my first choice for next stay in Miami.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank LucyLee-loveTaiwan

Dear LucyLee-loveTaiwan,

Thank you for visiting us all the way from Taiwan and I was glad to read you enjoyed every aspect of your stay including our hotel, surroundings and convenience of transportation.

We look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We chose this hotel for a pre-cruise stay because it was fairly new. Not being at all familiar with Miami we decided to stay downtown and closer to the pier rather than an airport hotel. We even rented a car because we could pick it up at the airport and leave it at the pier. The problem with this was navigating downtown traffic was terrible. The hotel parking was good.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Still, more than one night and we would have probably not liked it as much. The lobby is located on one of the upper floors and not the first level. There is also a free breakfast buffet that I must admit was very good. The staff was very friendly also. Perhaps we would stay again but next time we would forget the car or map out a better navigation plan prior.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Busseysr

Dear Busseysr,

I am so sorry the traffic was bad during your visit as it is usually very good, considering a Downtown location. There are so many transportation options from our hotel, including many that are free, that our guests really do not need a car if touring within Miami.

I was glad to read you had a good stay with us and for letting us know you will return in the future. It means a lot to us.