“Good option for business trips”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown
Ranked #2 of 122 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Bogota, Colombia
“Good option for business trips”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've stayed twice in the hotel while in Miami, and even though is a good hotel I wouldn't give it 5 stars. The rooms are very comfortable, great beds and linens, good shower; but breakfast could be better (more options), the gym also could be better, walls are a little thin so I've been woken up often by other people's alarms, and found the pool area quite small (also the decor is a little cheesy, terrible carpet). The service on the other hand is excellent. Very nice people. The location is great, nearby good restaurants and transport. The price is also good compared to other hotels in the area. I wouldn't stay here for a holiday, but will definitely be back for business trips.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank MPCSMPCS
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear MPCSMPCS,

Thank you for staying with us twice and for writing your review. While I was sad to read some of our design elements and amenities did not meet your taste, I was glad to read that our service, location and value are excellent and that they exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you on your next business trip to Miami.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
India
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Awesome Experience.. My kiddos enjoyed it 100%... The Checkin Was fast.. The staff was helpful.. The Bar was great.. The Pool was great....The location was perfect.. getting to downtown and the red bus tour start location was within some minutes of travel by walk and Metro Mover...

Overall a very good experience...

This place is proper downtown. Away from the Miami Beach..So if you are in a mood to enjoy the Beach experience.. you should choose a hotel on Ocean Drive...Any hotel on ocean drive is close enought to the beach

Room Tip: Any room on the higher floors is a good choice.. that way at night .. you get a good view of Downtow...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sony Jacob T
Dear Sony Jacob T,

Thank you for writing this review and I was glad to read you and your family enjoyed it very much.

Also, due to the convenient location of our hotel, our guests can be at Miami Beach in just 15 by car as the direct expressway is just a few blocks ways and which makes it very convenient to both business and leisure guests.

Thank you again and please keep us in mind for the future.

Orlando, United States
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Friendly staff, clean hotel, great assistance from Kenni staff member at complimentary breakfast. Laundry facilities excellent, pool very nice, location great a few hundred yards from metrorail and metromover. Short trip to cruse terminal from hotel. Would recommend hotel to all vistors looking for a downtown hotel close to port of Miami.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Will G
Dear Will G,

Thank you for letting us know you loved your stay and that you will be recommending our hotels to others. It means a lot to us.

We hope to see you back soon!

Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks and a I am coming back. The staff is very nice and helpful like Kenni he help me a lot. The rooms are beautiful and comforting. The pool and whirlpool are excellent. I recommend this hotel.

Recomiendo este hotel me pareció excelente.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank luistuttle
Dear luistuttle,

Thank you so much for staying with us for two weeks and for letting us know you are coming back soon. I am glad to read you loved your stay with us.

Looking forward to see you back soon!

Gold Coast, Australia
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We were overwhelmed by the quality of this hotel right in the heart of downtown Miami. So many WOW factors, the decor, their artwork is fabulous, this is the first thing we noticed. OUr greeting at the front desk was warm and charming our room on the 16th floor was large comfortable and had great views.
We loved the breakfast and were particularly taken with the collaboration of the whole staff. You seldom see management interacting and working with the frontline staff. This espouses good teamwork and leadership. We were nicely served by Kenny this morning. We will highly recommend this property.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Angela K
Dear Angela K,

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to evaluate our team performance. Teamwork is what we're all about as everyone will do whatever it takes to make sure all of our guests are 100% satisfied and I am glad you noticed it.

Thank you also for recommending our hotel to friends and family and we look forward to seeing you back on your next visit to Miami.

cedar grove nj
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I am a frequent traveller, and I've stayed in many luxury hotels in Miami, however I now make Hampton Inn/Brickell my number 1 spot to stay in this exciting city. My daughter was the first to suggest I give it a try, and as I am very particular, I was a bit hesitant to shun the more expensive spots I was familiar with in the city. But I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort, convenience, and fabulous price this hotel offered. The free breakfast offered everything you could desire. The staff is expert, knowledgable about the area and eager to please. The rooms are spacious, a/c is whisper quiet and the views from the rooms are excellent. Even the gym was perfect, and the free drink offered on check in was a welcome perk. But my greatest rave goes to Rodney, at the front desk, who made every convenience available and was so helpful at the moment I was hot and tired. Also, Jamie, at the concierge desk, was wonderful.

Room Tip: The higher floors have a great view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank margaret m
Dear margaret m,

Thank you so much for trying our hotel for the first time and to your daughter for recommending us to you. I was thrilled to read we exceeded all of your expectations and I hope we earned your business for future stays.

Thank you also for remembering the names of some of the staff that impressed you the most and I have personally recognized them for that.

Tortola
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Front desk went out of their way to be accomodating and all staff in the hotel were friendly and helpful. Rooms huge and great value for the price including buffet breakfast and 24/7 hot beverages, swimming pool and jacuzzi and good service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank KayRed
Dear KayRed,

Thank you for your lovely review and we hope you achieved your goals at the Ironman competition. I was glad to read we exceeded your expectations at that you were impressed by the level of services from our staff. It is always good to hear when we're doing a good job. Thanks!

Please keep us in mind when you return to Miami.