This hotel is only a few years old and looks great. Very nice lobby set up as well. Everything is very clean here, from lobby, room, pool, even the parking garage looks very clean which is very unsual.
All the staff we encountered were extremely nice and helpful. The pool is on the 6th floor (outdoor), with nice view. There's a bar accessible from the pool as well. You get one free drink voucher per person at check in which is very nice. The hotel is located right in downtown Miami, with tons of restaurants within walking distance. As far as going to attractions, I am not sure how easy it is if you don't have a vehicle. I have my car the whole week I was there, so it was not a problem for me. There's a metro rail station right outside the hotel that I am sure will take people to some attractions in Miami.
Overall, it's an excellent hotel. Again, It 's very clean which is a main priority for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown