We love the Brickell area, and this hotel was a great find. We were there for a week. It's within easy walking distance to both the MIA downtown people mover and the Metro station (combined station), Brickell Village, Publix, and Brickell Avenue. One unexpected discovery was some of the artwork in the hotel. We especially liked the "Time with Hopper" video art that is near the front desk waiting area. Very cool! This is the first Hampton I have stayed at with a bar. Veronica was our bartender and was really fun to talk to. The front desk staff was always cheerful and super friendly. Although its a large hotel, the breakfast area is very large and we never had to wait to find a place to sit and eat. Our room didn't have a refrigerator (a must for any length of stay in Miami), so we got a $5 cooler at Publix and used that for the week. The hotel should really consider equipping all rooms with a fridge. Parking is an extra fee of $18 per day, but they do have plenty of parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown