What a great hotel. We stayed here the night prior to our Bahamas cruise. Parking was a breeze. There was a grocery store one block over and a tram system that would take you just about anywhere for FREE, yes I said FREE. It was clean and air-conditioned with armed guards on the trams. We hopped on and rode about 7 minutes to bayside market at the port.
Breakfast had excellent food with cook-to-order waffles for breakfast. The manager special is every night with two free drink tickets and a very posh bar and lounge. Rooms were huge and clean with a full bathroom and large powder area. They had comfortable beds and a very nice view of the city. Huge flat screen TV’s in the rooms. The pool area was small but very nice.
I recommend and see why this is # 1 on Trip Advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami