Clean, quiet, and well-maintained. The room was a standard single with a comfortable bed, a shower large enough for two but no tub. Every employee we came into contact with was helpful, very well trained, and gracious. One thing that stood out was the personal knock on the door from housekeeping supervisor to check and see if everything was up to our standards. I appreciated that. The concierge staff who were located on the first floor (check-in is on the 6th floor) was very helpful on several occasions – with accurate recommendations and suggestions for alternative plans. Everyone seemed eager to please and help. The complementary breakfast features self-made waffles, different entrees each day with standard cereals and a limited choice of fresh fruits. Self-parking was $18/day with easy access and egress. The hotel is located in the Brickell neighborhood of greater Downtown Miami, near South Florida's major financial district. It is half-block away from the free Metro people mover tram system. Like most downtown hotels, the views out the windows are obstructed by tall buildings and banked with parking structures – but folks don’t stay here for the water views, they stay for the great value for the money. The pool and outside sitting area, which was directly below our window was very nice – often filled with guests but we never heard a sound from the 7th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami