Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown
Ranked #2 of 124 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had made a quick trip to Miami a couple of weeks ago and stayed at the Hampton Inn. Due to the short trip I did not rent a car. Hotel is just a couple of blocks away from the Metro Rail and Metro Mover. Metro Mover goes right into downtown Miami and the Metro Rail now goes directly to Miami Airport. Used Hilton Points and it was nice having Wi-Fi and a free breakfast all inclusive. Hotel and room was very clean and modern. Thermostat was a little tricky to set but staff came up and assisted. Check-in is on the 6th floor rather than the first and room floors require that you use your card on the elevator. Overall a nice stay and would definitely stay at this property if in the Miami area for another short trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear JohnroFlorida,

Thank you for your review. It is nice to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Our convenient location in Miami Brickell downtown allows quick access to nearby attractions via Metro mover and Metrorail and im glad to hear that you enjoyed this feature. We look forward to seeing you again in Miami during your next visit.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown

Reviewed April 29, 2013

One of the nicest Hamptons in the entire line. Very upscale and chic right in the heart of the Brickell district of Miami. Great views and within walking distance to the Metro Rail and Metro Mover. Within walking distance to the Mary Brickell complex and great shops and restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Larry C,

Thank you for taking time to write us a nice review. It is great to hear such compliments from our guests and to feel rewarded when we read we are doing a good job. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've stayed here multiple times and have never been disappointed. The staff is friendly, the rooms (I've always been upgraded to a King Suite) are updated, clean, and the bed is comfy. It's surprisingly nice and well run for a Hampton Inn. The breakfast is even pretty good and organized. It can be a little pricey for a Hampton but the location is very good, parking is secure, and neighborhood is safe. You can walk to Brickell Village for dinner or Starbucks right arounf the corner.

I did have some serious noise complaint issues (dorm-style, slamming doors, running up and down halls, coming in very late and loud) while staying there for business during Spring Break and Ultra. I addressed it with the staff and suggested that they put business travelers elesewhere in the hotel but apparently they make their best effort and this was a particularly busy week which makes sense. They comped my stay for the noisy night so I can't complain. Highly recommend (maybe not during Spring Break/Ultra again tho!).

Room Tip: King suite is super spacious, hip decor, would recommend!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jacy62481
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Jacy62481,

Thank you for staying with us once again and for writing such a detailed review. I am glad to hear we always provided everything you expected and more. I believe you stayed with us during ULTRA weekend, which is the busiest time in Miami due to the city wide event. Please keep us in mind when returning to Miami and I promise you we will exceed your expectation once again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very nice hotel and very conveniently located in downtown Miami-Brickell area. Abundant local transportation, which is mostly free. We blocked 15 rooms for a wedding in Miami. The family loved the hotel and the free breakfast was a huge plus.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Malek172

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our property's prime location in Miami Downtown area. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed one night only and I really appreciated everything. Starting with the people at the front desk who are kind, professional, always smiling and helpful. It does not happen so often in overseas hotels.
The location is perfect for short and medium stays. It is not far from the Miami International Airport... just 8 stops with Metrorail Orange Line Southbound.. it only takes 20 minutes, maybe less. It is very close to the American Airlines Arena.. it can be easily reached (10 minutes) by the Metromover.. a totally free metro line running within financial, downtown area.
I had a room on the 10th floor and it was comfortable, clean, bright and well organized.
Breakfast is complimentary and is good enough even if I missed cappuccino a lot...
When I checked in they also gave me a free voucher for a cocktail at the pool bar on the 6th floor. Reception is located on 6th floor as well.
Of course the pool is small size but it deserves a stop by anyway.
Romm prices vary a lot depending on flexibility and dates, but if you are sure you are going, I would recommend the prepaid rate. You can save quite enough money.
If I go to Miami and have to stop overnight again, I am pretty sure I will stay there once more.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank deepblue74
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear deepblue74,

Wow. What an honor to receive such a great review! it really means a lot to us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and I was glad to read we were able to achieve this with you. Hope to have you again during your next visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was very pleased with the comfort of the rooms, the quality of the service and the generous complimentary breakfast. Hotel is very clean and lobby has some nice art work. There are plenty of restaurants around the corner, by the Mary Brickell village and for a downtown area, it is very lively. Would definitely return.

Dear gfb7339,

Thank you for taking time to write us a nice review. I am very happy that we were able to provide you an "excellent stay at Hampton Inn Brickell". Hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I wanted to reach out to let you know that we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay there from April 15-17. The guests were comfortable and happy in their accommodations and I heard nothing but praise for the efficiency, kindness and helpfulness of the staff.

Personally, I want to extend an extra special thank you to Lourdes Beach, Christine Joo and Fernando Sanchez. They made this stressful experience (for a first time Event Planner like me) a pleasant one. They all took customer service to the next level with special last minute accommodations and speedy delivery. I want to thank Lourdes, for being so patient with the many emails and being available on the weekend for last minute accommodations for myself. I want to thank Christine for her assistance, suggestions and availability throughout the events. I want to thank Fernando for his attentiveness and creativity with the meals. Lastly, I want to thank you all for performing all your duties with a smile and a great attitude. It makes all the difference to be made to feel special and as if your concerns and desires are felt as well. It’s something we are quickly losing in our busy society, and this alone stood out to me.

Look forward to working with you all again in the future.

Melissa Robles
TMF Group

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Melissa R,

Wow! I am very humbled by your praise and positive feedback. I am very happy to find that you and your group was successfully and comfortably accommodated with great service provided our team. I will make sure to share your comments with Lourdes, Fernando, and Christine during our next team meeting. We sincerely hope to have you return and stay with us again.