“Very good and affordable”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown
Ranked #2 of 128 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is a new hotel and everything looks very nice and clean, the rooms (we had a two beds studio suites) are really stunning for this price in Miami they are really large with a sitting area and a large flat screen television.
At the time we stayed here they had complimentary breakfast, which was very nice
The area itself is upcoming and will be great in a couple of years, it has a few shops and a couple of restaurant very near by and this is going to expand in time.
The hotel is also very (2 minutes walk) near the "Metro mover'' , this transportation wil get you in no time at different locations in downtown Miami.
Can recommend this hotel to everybody

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dick75
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Dick75:

Thank you for your great review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed Double Queen Studio Suite! Included in the rate, we offer complimentary hot buffet breakfast to all our in house guests. We hope to have you stay with us again next time you are in Miami!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,533)

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The prices seemed a little high at this hotel, but we booked it anyway and were very happy with our decision. The room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was included and amazing. when we arrived they gave us two free drinks at the bar and a free appitizer at a local seafood restaurant that was a nice touch.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John D

Dear John D:

Wow! Thank you for your high praise and recognizing us as "the perfect place to stay".
We hope to achieve this again with you next time you stay with us!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I choise to stay at this hotel soley because of how beautiful and unique the pictures looked. This truly is unlike any Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at...and I mean that in a good way! The Hampton Inn Miami Brickell Downtown is located in a GREAT area, perfect for walking, around alot of great restaurants and cafes. It's far enough for the South Beach scene to enjoy a different side of Miami but close enough to be in the heart of it all in minutes. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic and the rooftop pool on the lobby level was a treat with modest little cabanas. A great business area to get things done and a wonderful bar can also be found on the lobby level. Our bartender was a sweetheart & extremely engaging. I also like the idea of Hampton Inn having art around the hotel. It was an unexpected delight to have beautiful peices displayed throughout the hotel. The room itself was fresh and functional with pops of bright pink! Very comfortable (and clean!) beds and sheets. I always enjoy my stays at Hampton!

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HotelInnsider

Dear DiMartinoM;

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our property and your stay. I was glad to read you noticed some of the many unique features our property has, such as collection of original art pieces. They are absolutely an "unexpected delight".

We'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Cordially,

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with clean rooms and good facilities for customers. The Front desk staff were also very friendly and helpful, but the greatest thing that I could share with everyone  was that since we went back to Brazil we noticed that we lose one of our cellphones :(

Only after 3 weeks we thought about making contact with the hotel and for our surprise they told us that they have found it.. was nice to realized that we can stay in one place where the people are really seriously and worried about customer´s issues.. We are very grateful!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debora375

Dear Debora375:

Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and by reading your review, I am glad to notice that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for your review and I will share it with our staff.

We will be looking forward to see you in Miami again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with the Hilton points for valentines weekend. Great location, center of brickell. Cosmetically nothing special, service was normal, but would definitely recommend. Right by bip, segafredos and blue martini. Rooms are nice, And comlimentary drinks were nice. Front desk was not very inviting, no welcome letter, no discounting parking... No perks for building hilton gold

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Final_knight

Dear Final_knight:

Thank you for taking time to post thisgreat review.
I congratulate you on Hilton Honors Gold member status and thank you for your loyalty.
We provide complimentary upgrades to our Hilton Honors Gold member only based upon availability and I believe this was not available during your stay.

I hope to have you again in the future so you can enjoy one of the perks you receive as a Gold member.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with clean rooms and good facilities overall. The concierge was very helpful in planning day trips and providing information. Front desk staff were also very friendly and helpful. I had a problem making a long distance call using a credit card from the hotel phone, and there was a charge added in error to my bill, which was refunded no problem when brought to their attention.

The breakfast was adequate and there was lots of seating, which is often a problem in my experience. The overflow could easily find tables in the bar/lounge next to the breakfast area.

The metrorail is just at the end of the block, as is the metromover, which is a free people mover to the downtown area. We used it several times to get down to the waterfront near the port, where there is a nice waterfront shopping area (Bayfront, I think). There are a million restaurants nearby. Keep in mind that this is the financial district, not South Beach, so did not seem like much of a tourist area.

We only had a couple of days pre-cruise. I enjoyed our stay, and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, but if you are looking to spend more time at the beach,or for more of a vacation hotel, I think I would be tempted to look for a hotel in the South Beach area. For a business trip, this is an excellent choice.

Room Tip: We were next to the elevator, and could hear it moving in the night. Next time I would ask to be far...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jamuca:

Thank you for writing so many details about your stay and our property.
I am glad to read combination of customer service, complimentary amenities, and convenient location have exceeded your expectations.
You are correct about our location being financial district; however please be advised that South Beach is only 15 minutes away by taxi.

Please keep us in mind on your next trip to Miami!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. It is only a block or two away from the free People Mover Rail line. There was a small farmer's market nearby on the Saturday that I was there. It was close to a couple of nice restaurants to have lunch at. The free breakfast provided was very good and offered at a convenient time (6am - 10am). I used the work out room and that was not very big, but it was adequate for a hotel. I did not use the pool, but the furnishings looked very nice. They had sofas and chairs with awnings to keep the sun off you. Everything was very updated and modern looking. The beds were very comfortable.
The front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating when I was asking how to get around down town and go to the beaches. They even printed a map for me of one of the bus routes to go to a local beach.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Jessica B:

Thank you so much for your review as it meant a lot to us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and I was glad to read we exceeded your expectations.

I hope to have you again in the near future and don't forget to experience our pool!