We wanted a nice, reasonably-priced hotel near the Port of Miami cruise terminal. This turned out to be an excellent choice. The check-in desk is on the 6th floor so if you have a lot of luggage you may want to send one person up to get a luggage cart. Our check-in package included a drink in the bar where we met Veronica - a very personable bartender in a very attractive bar adjacent to the swimming pool. If you go, make sure you check out the amazing piece of kinetic art by Jeffrey Zachmann. And do have a chat with Veronica!. Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast (included) was average for this chain and was also in the pool bar. Cruise shuttle is $8 per person, was on time, and efficient. We forgot our winter coats in the closet, called the hotel from the ship and the very efficient Fernando at the desk arranged to fedex our coats to our next stop after the cruise - Charleston, where they awaited us on our arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami