The hotel has opened in the Summer of 2012. It is a brand new beautiful building, with spacious rooms, new furniture and modern fixtures. The complementary breakfast offers the usual staff: eggs, cold cuts, cheese, fresh pastry, fruits. The self-parking garage is convenient, although at $18 a day not very cheap. The loop stops a few hundred yards from the hotel. The hotel has no restaurant, but there are numerous places to eat in the vicinity, including a restaurant a hundred yards from the hotel entrance. Two big supermarkets are a walking distance and offer bottled water, bear, wine, fruits, sandwiches and grilled chicken.
It is a convenient location for the financial district, Little Havana, and other famed Miami destinations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami