Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown
Kimpton
$132
$118
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$152
Marriott Hotels
$121
$109
$130
$118
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$91
$119
$105
Priceline
3,617 results
All reviewsgreat hotelfree metromoverpeople moverwithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areametromover stationrestaurants and barspre cruisehotel barparking garagerooftop poolwould definitely stay here againeasy accesssouth beachbusiness centercruise port
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights before our cruise. (NOV 2-4, 2012) The staff was friendly, helpful at all time. Nice pool to sit by and swim. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Lobby was nice. The hotel has a modern look, which is refreshing to see. It is walking distance to numerous hotels and nightlife in the Brickell area. We will definitely return to this hotel

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank munchskin
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Munchskin,

I apologize for not responding to your review promptly. Every opinion and review of each guest is highly valuable to us. I was glad to read that you have enjoyed your hotel stay and the near by area. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Thank you for trusting us for you next trip. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed here the night prior to going on a cruise in November 2012. Very pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel and the location around the hotel was. The rooms were very nice, the staff helpful and the breakfast options very good. It is a very modern hotel with a nice rooftop pool and bar. The area around the hotel is safe to walk in also. I would suggest taking the metrorail and metro mover to get to the hotel from the airport. It is much cheaper than a cab.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank LisaG1062

Dear LisaG1062,

Looking through all the reviews from 2012, we have discover that yours was never responded to. I do apologize for the mistake as opinions and comments from every guest are valuable to us. I was pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as the area around. Also thank you for your suggestion about the Metrorail as a mean of transportation to and from the airport as it is rather convenient and inexpensive.

Hope to see you back at the hotel for your next visit!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This hotel seems like it's trying to be a "boutique" Hampton Inn - it was unlike any other Hampton Inn I've stayed in. The decor is slick and "design" so it looks nice, but it felt kind of cold to me. This was also partly due to the front desk staff. They were polite and capable, but more cordial rather than friendly, which is what I usually experience at a Hampton Inn. The room was nice but he bed was too hard. As for location, it's right Downtown but if you're looking for a place to go to dinner there seem to be only chain restaurants nearby. I had to drive to get to local "real Miami" places. Overall I liked it but I wish it had had a warmer feel to it.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank BaltimoreFrancophile
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear BaltimoreFrancophile,

Thank you for taking time to write your review, please accept my sincere apologies for such a late response. I am sorry for the oversight. Thank you for noticing some of the unique features of our hotel. I apologize that our staff did not seem friendly enough. We do thrive for 100% guest satisfaction at all times, and I am sad to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your stay.

We can do better next time! Please keep us in mind for your future trips to Miami.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel was an unexpected pleasure. We held a seminar there and I only stayed one night but it was a great hotel, clean rooms and great service. The morning breakfast was pretty good and was hot and ready early in the morning. The hotel staff are very professional and I would recommend this hotel for the service and price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Don M

Dear Don M,

During our year-end audit of all the reviews, we have discovered that your review among others has not been answered promptly. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the oversight. I was pleased to read that you have enjoyed our services and our breakfast. In addition, thank you for your recommendation.

Please think of us for your future visits!

Cordially,

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights prior to a cruise. On arrival we were a bit confused as check in is on the 6th floor but there is always someone at the desk at the entrance to guide you the correct way. The hotel is very modern and room was spacious enough with everything you are needing (hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities, room safe), there is also tea/coffee available free of charge 24/7 in the hotel reception area. I liked the fact that there were pc's that you could use in reception free of charge. The reception staff were very helpful and helped us hire a car and printed off maps to the places we wanted to go. Breakfast was a buffet style but with plenty of choice. I would definately stay here again if I was travelling to Miami.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank julie00031

Dear Julie00031,

After our year-end review, we have discovered some of the non-answered reviews, including yours. I do want to apologize for the oversight. I was glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for noticing some of the many features our hotel has, including complimentary business center.

Please keep us in mind for your next trip to Miami!