Don't let the "Brickell-Downtown" name throw you off - this property is in the heart of the Brickell business district and walking distance to everything. It's about 8 minutes from the airport and near a ton of restaurants, bars, offices, banks, etc. Great neighborhood.
About the hotel itself, once again don't let the name throw you off. Though it's a "Hampton" and implies a budget-end hotel within the Hilton umbrella, this place was first class. I was upgraded to a top floor suite which was outstanding; probably one of the top 10 hotel rooms I've had in my life (and I've stayed, at this point, in well over 200 different properties around the globe). Brand new feeling, tasteful, local decor that's not over the top; generous rooms & services, and a helpful staff.
The on-site gym was a bit small & limited, but that's to be expected; moreover there's an LA Fitness less than 2 blocks away.
Interesting mix of business travelers, families, overseas tourists, and college students while I was there, but just added to the funky & fun feel of the place. Honestly, not a single complaint. Would go back in a heart-beat and certainly will make this the hotel of choice in MIA, especially when the Conrad, Mandarin Oriental, JW Marriott, etc. are 2-3x the rack rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami