My wife and I have been travelling for over 25 years and this is one of the best hotels we have had the opportunity to stay in for a 3 day weekend. It is centrally located to many fine restaurants and drinking establishments. The hotel itself is designed in art deco with various types of artistry around the hotel. It has a nice exterior pool and lounge area. Full hot breakfast each day and a fully equipped business center.
We were pleased with the suite, the employees attention to detail and the quality that this hotel has to offer for the price. Because there are other hotels in and near the downtown area that cost more and offer less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami