This hotel is located is in a prime spot. it is conducive to going out and not having to worry about driving, with great restaurants and nightlife.
The hotel itself is nice in that it is new and for the most part it was a nice place to stay with a couple quirks. The free breakfast offerings are pretty good, they even offer to go snack bags which is nice. Decent coffee is available 24/7 which is nice. The in and out parking privileges are awesome, especially for those that don't care to valet. The staff is very friendly and hospitable and make you feel welcome.
Ok, so a few gripes, the pool is tiny, seriously. The sheets felt like sandpaper, and the toilet seat was too small for the toilet making it seriously awkward. The only other thing is that there are a lot of items like the phone and clock that give off bright light, which was annoying. If some of these problems were corrected I would give this 5 stars. But sandpaper sheets are not fun. Overall it is a great hotel. If you aren't there to sleep or if you can sleep easily anywhere then I would definitely recommend it. Otherwise, you may want to shop around a bit
While there go to Perricones market, awesome sandwiches, awesome desserts. Also Balens for HH, $3 beers even imports. Stay away fr
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami