“Comfortable and well trained service”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown
Ranked #2 of 128 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed February 20, 2012

There are many places to stay in downtown Miami, but this is one of the best for the price. The staff really cares, which is a nice plus.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear usachaz,

I would like to thank you for writing your review and for your business. I hope you consider staying with us again in the future.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Write a ReviewReviews (3,532)

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I recently stayed here for 3 nights and thought the service was excellent. Very attentive staff and the rooms are lovely and spacious. Great location at affordable prices. And to top it off, there is wonderful original art in the public areas.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Julie992,

Thank you for writing your review and for noticing the artwork throughout the hotel. As a matter of fact, our owner just added one more piece to our collection, acquired at the recent 2012 Coconut Grove Arts Festival.

I hope you have a chance to see it during your next visit.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

When we booked a downtown hotel we didn't know what to expect, we wanted to stay in South Beach but most hotels were sold out. What a nice surprise! The area around the hotel is just GREAT, full of nice restaurants, a Publix supermarket an shops within walking distance. The hotel itself is new , modern and eco-friendly which means a lot to me, personally.
The reception guy was really friendly and helpful, our room was spotless, very clean. All brand new fixtures, carpet, everything. And it was very very quiet.
The bathroom had a massage shower head, bed was heaven.
For the price we payed it was a great surprise. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jen_Sp

Dear Jen_sp

Thank you so much for your review as it meant a lot to us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and I was glad to read we met your expectations.

I hope to meet you in person during your next visit.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We chose to stay at the Hampton Inn Miami - Brickell Downtown for our two night pre-cruise stay. Our cab from MIA was $30 with tip. The hotel has only been open since November 2011, so we understood when the cab driver didn’t quite know what hotel I was talking about! Luckily I had the actual street address, which helped him. We arrived at the Hotel at about 8:30pm and were given a beautiful room on the top floor (the 16th floor). We could even see a bit of Brickell Bay out our window, which I didn’t expect.

I wouldn’t hesitate to book this hotel again for a pre-cruise stay. The newness of the hotel itself is definitely a draw, and the convenience of the location makes it a ridiculously easy choice to make. The pool area is beautiful, and the Lobby bar looks out onto it. The bar stayed open until the pool closed at 11. Loved that. For dinner, we walked over to Mary Brickell Village and ate at Burger & Beer Joint. AWESOME! Excellent burgers...rare beers that I have a hard time finding where we live.

My only complaint about the hotel was the breakfast. I am HHonors Gold, and do stay at quite a few Hampton Inns. I am usually happy with the free breakfast, but even going down for breakfast at 8:30 both mornings, we were greeted with an empty vat of oatmeal, and NO bananas. Two things I eat for breakfast every morning! We actually laughed about the fact that we were in Miami and there were no bananas. We were there just before the Miami Marathon, so we thought maybe the runners bought out the whole city. :)

During our free day in Miami (Friday), we hopped on the Metromover (just steps from the hotel) and rode it down to Omni Station, where we boarded the Beach Max #120 -- limited stops to South Beach for $2. It was a quick trip out to the beach. We ate at Front Porch Cafe, strolled along the sand, did a fair amount of people watching, and then headed back out and found a bus stop back to downtown. There are also two Publix supermarkets within walking distance, so we were able to buy some items for the cruise.

The shuttle to the Port of Miami was $8 per person.

If we ever cruise out of Miami again, we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank AMCCMC
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Dear AMCCMC,

Thank you for your review and for your business. Yes, you are correct, the two items missing at the breakfast was in great demand by the runners and specially because we opened our breakfast earlier than usual to accommodate the runners schedule. We are a new hotel and still learning from our guests to improve.

I guarantee that this issue has been resolved and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Again, thank you for contributing with your information and for staying with us.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Great location. Plenty of interesting eateries, pubs, etc. Within walking distance. Bartender, Tiffany is an added perk providing a werm welcome to old and new travelers alike. I look forward to my next trip.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank jjusmcret
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2012

Dear jjusmcret,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for your nice review. I will share your comments with Tiffany as I know she will be very happy to know she was named by you.

I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a week and a half in late January due to work and the nearness of the hotel to where I needed to stay. Personnel was attentive and diligent. Rooms where always clean and the people in charge of cleaning the room everyday paid attention to details. I will look to stay at this hotel when I am back to Miami and I can recommend it without reserve.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jose_Roberto_V

Dear Jose Roberto V,

I was so happy to read we fulfilled all your hospitality needs during your stay. We will be looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Miami.

Thank you for writing your review and for your business.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

This is a great location near downtown. It's slightly outside the downtown center, but at a lower price and with lots of perks. The hotel just opened a few months ago, so everything is new and looks/works great. The complimentary breakfast was really good - many hot and cold options. You also get a free drink ticket for the hotel bar at check-in. My room was very comfortable and had complimentary toiletries in the bathroom. The eco-friendly touches are nice - low flow fixtures, reminders to hang up your towel rather than having it replaced every day, etc. It's just a couple minute walk from the MetroMover and Metro train stations, making it easy to get anywhere downtown from the hotel (and the MetroMover is free). There's a cute little bar/restaurant district just a few blocks away. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Miami.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank tweeter_23

Dear tweeter_23,

Wow, thank you for writing so many details about your stay and our property. I am gald to read we exceeded your expectations.

Please keep us in mind on your nect trip to Miami.