This is an excellent 5 star hotel near downtown Miami. It's on a small island connected to downtown, but it feels safe and the entire island is made up of high end properties.
The hotel room that we had was very large, clean and plush. We also had a balcony with a really nice view of Miami on a high floor. This was really romantic with my wife since we were on our honeymoon. We loved every moment at this hotel.
The pricing is very affordable in the summer. The staff was excellent.
We had dinner at Azul and the view was perfect. The food and service was excellent, and of course it was expensive.
South Beach and American Airlines Arena is very close by, but you will need a car. The Bayside marketplace is also a good place to visit.
Overall, this is a great 5 star with an excellent location. Quieter than staying at South Beach, but close enough to all the fun places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental