My boyfriend and I stayed at the Mandarin at the beginning of February. We loved our room, the spa, and the little beach area. The hotel is beautiful and conveniently located. We had a nice time overall. The food, however, (and particularly the room service), is overpriced ($70 for breakfast for 2).
Unfortunately, our stay was spoiled when the hotel incorrectly billed
my boyfriend's credit card at the end of our stay instead of mine (the weekend was my treat to him and that was made clear to the hotel). In the end, we felt that they took their time resolving the matter weeks later. They didn't seem particularly interested in doing anything of value (to us) to compensate for the error and inconvenience. This was an unfortunate end to a stay that was otherwise very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental