For our third year in a row visiting Miami we wanted to live the downtown experience. The Mandarin Oriental was the perfect location. without asking, we were upgraded to a Junior suite room 909 with one of the largest wraparound balcony, ideal for in room dining. The staff is wonderful, the rooms and amenities are perfectly clean and the Spa is great! The breakfast location is a bit windy and noisy and the lobby need refurbishment as it looks like an airport with a very small bar at the end. On the other side of the lobby you will find the best restaurant in Miami. "Azul" is absolutely a real fine dining experience, if I was Mr Michelin I would immediately offer 2 beautiful stars for the excellence of staff and for the explosion of flavors! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental