I cna not praise this hotel enough, the staff the quality of food, service, rooms, facilities.
And although some say it is expensive; we paid less for a two course meal with drinks here that at The Wyndham Miami Beach which was horrible!!!! and although room service was pricy the bar drinks and Cafe Sambulwere no worse than other hotels we stayed in and at least here the service and place is great too.
I would definately rccomend this hotel if, but be prepared for a bit of a journey to the Art Deco district and Lincoln drive where the restaurants and night life are (about $22 to $30 each way)
Fantastic place i wish i could holiday with them all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental