Having stayed at the New York City mandarin oriental many times before we decided to give the miami mandarin a try. Everything was up to par as far as mandarin standards go, beautiful loby, modern romes with great electronics, wonderful views. Location was great, it is located on a small island off the main portion of maimi, the island is private and i believe there are just a few high rise condominum complexes along with the mandarin, it's very private. My massage at the spa, while very expensive, was the best i've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental