I use this hotel as a base for my trips to Miami......living in Costa Rica.....Miami is a great spot for shopping, medical, business or just a little fun.....the MO is always a delight.....from the staff....to the rooms.....Jay at the concierge desk was a huge help each day.....helping to plan my shopping trips.....or handling errands for me......I enjoyed the lobby bar and was able to watch Costa Rica beat Italy in soccer there......poolside restaurant was great......room service (food) was hit and miss but the service was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental