I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental Miami for four nights in February and had a wonderful experience from the time I arrived until the time I left. The hotel was beautiful and service was superior. Rooms were large and beautifully decorated. You will feel instantly relaxed as soon as you walk in. The large marble bathroom featured a large shower, large soaking tub, and separate toilet area. The balcony offers wonderful views and adds to the serene experience.
The pool area is very relaxing and offers a wonderful view of the bay. The man-made beach is also a wonderful relaxing area.
Every element of the customer service was exceptional. If I could give the service more than five stars, I would. I was regularly greeted by name as I entered and exited the hotel. The concierge service was extremely helpful as well, recommending fantastic dinner spots.
The food at the hotel was also delicious. For breakfast, I visited the coffee stand which offers an assortment of bagels, pastries, and other similar selections. For lunch, I ate at the restaurant by the pool, which offers an assortment of sushi, sandwiches, salads, and burgers. For dinner, I visited Azul, which offers delicious Asian Fusion cuisine. I highly recommend ordering the key lime pie for dessert.
One thing to keep in mind is that South Beach/Miami Beach is a little bit far from the hotel. You will need to take a taxi that will take about 20-30 minutes (depending on traffic) and will cost about $30. That being said, the hotel is in a serene location on Brickell Bay - very private, safe, and amazing views of downtown Miami and the ocean.
I highly recommend the Mandarin Oriental Miami, and am looking forward to staying there again the next time I am in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental