Perfect place to relax and enjoy the view.
There is a private beach which is so chic but you cannot dive into the water. It' s a pity! Worth to visit during night-time too.
Enjoyed so much the stylish décor, and the room distribution was perfect. The toiletries were so exquisite that I still smell its scent. Wonderful.
Dinning at La Mar is a must, and it's just there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental