Stayed for just a day and a half on the way back to London. Well worth its 5* with excellent and helpful staff. Everything works so well. The decor is superb particularly at Lobby level. Just sit down and look at it - it really is quite something, with great use of natural wood. We were on the top floor (20th) with fantastic views of the Bay. Breakfast could not be better and we enjoyed ours on the terrace. Very big and comfortable beds with lovely linen and a fabulous bathroom with an separate shower and bath. Great that every room has a balcony. "Free" wi-fi didn't stop them charging us for it. Having been away for five weeks and fed up of hotel food, we asked them to recommend a local Italian restaurant. They recommended Perricone on 10th and we just loved it. Great food and lovely staff. American portions of course, so if you're not used to that, beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental