Stayed here for business for a couple of nights. Not much to add to the expectation of excellence (which was met in all areas), except that you should know in advance that this hotel is truly in the city of Miami. That means it is in an urban setting. It sits on the bay, so it is somewhat removed from the urban hustle. Yes, it has a nice pool, but there are no beaches, and the views are of either the bay in one direction, or the city scape in the other.
The rooms are perfect in every detail. The food was just great. The service was professional from the front desk to the poolside wait staff.
I've stayed in the Mandarin Oriental hotels in various cities in the USA and abroad. You just can't go wrong with this extraordinary chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental