We love the Mandarin Oriental and always try and stay at a Mandarin property when traveling. The Miami Mandarin has become almost our second home when we are in Miami for shopping and summer retreats to the stunning pool or beach. It's located on Brickell Key away from the madness of South Beach and downtown Miami but is still walking distance to the Brickell Village with many dinning options and shops. South Beach is just a 20 min drive over the causeway if you have an itch to shop and walk Lincoln. The view of Key Biscayne is breathtaking. The spa makes the top Five list for me and I have visited spas all around the world, so that says a lot when I say top 5! They are rated as a 5 diamond resort but I would say they've exceeded to a 6 if such a level existed. - Tip - book a package including breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental