This is my first time to this hotel. I have stayed in other Miami and South Beach hotels, but the Mandarin Oriental is definitely at the top of my list. From the moment you walk into the lobby, with its massive floor to ceiling windows overlooking the water, you are surrounded by beautiful views.
The rooms are spacious. Our room had a large sleeping area and a large sitting area, separated by a desk and tv area. Both areas were equally comfortable. And again, whether you are sitting in the bed or sitting on the couch, you have a beautiful view of the ocean. Our room also had large balcony. The bathroom was massive, with a large tub, separate shower, and the usual amenities.
The service was fantastic. The food was very good. The outdoor areas were beautiful.
I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental