i understand the reputation of MO, in fact, i've often visited their location in Washington DC but in a city of high glitz like Miami and particularly Vegas, these properties seem too subtle to be worth the money. I was impressed with the staff, particularly the bellman formerly at 4 Seasons, but in general, the staff were disengaged from the customers and that seemed particularly true of the cleaning staff, who seemed invisible to me. I liked the room service and particularly the service in the ground floor restaurant where there was fine dining indoors and on the terrace. I really liked that the managers of the morning and evening shifts introduced themselves and helped me with my order in both cases. In general, however, having seen this place from afar while staying at the neighboring Four Seasons the year before, i would definitely stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental