The hotel was beautiful. We stayed on South Beach for a few days and then checked in to the Mandarin Oriental. You feel relaxed as soon as you enter the hotel - the atmosphere is beautiful, very serene. Our rooms were wonderful - spacious, modern and had all the amenities one would need. Staff was very helpful and professional. This is not the hotel for you if you'd like the typical South Beach experience - it is for those who would like to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, in a wonderfully calm and zen environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental