Don't let the prices of this hotel sway you, staying here is worth every single solitary penny you will spend. From the open air lobby to the gorgeous rooms, there isn't a thing that I would change about this property. I highly recommend getting a room with a city view, nothing beats sitting out on the expansive balcony and taking in that gorgeous night skyline. Take a dip in the infinity edge pool, order a few drinks and learn what true relaxation really is. Amazing atmosphere, equally amazing staff! We have stayed here several times in the past and look forward to many future visits as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental