Its a quite Hotel near Downtown Miami. Its large but feels like a boutique hotel. Rooms are clean and spacious. Room service was fast and food decent. Great for a business traveller who needs to be close to Downtown but wanst an hotel on the water with great views to relax in the evenings. My only complaint was the a/c wasn't running very well and I prefer a cold room. I would have asked to switch but, didn't feel up to all the bother.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental